Samsung announces Galaxy Win, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy Trend Duos II smartphones
New Delhi: South Korean electronics manufacturer Samsung has announced Samsung Galaxy Win, Galaxy Trend II and Galaxy Trend Duos II for the Chinese market.
All the three phones are preloaded with Samsung’s ChatON facility.
Running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean the Samsung Galaxy Win features a quad core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A7 mobile processor.
Galaxy win is a single SIM smartphone with 4.7 inch display. The device has a 0.3 megapixel camera in the front and its 2000 mAh battery allows you to run the phone for a long time. It has Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS.
Galaxy Win will first be launched in Asia and later in the European markets.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend II runs Android 4.1. It has 1.2GHz dual-core processor with a 4 inch WVGA screen. With a 3MP camera, 1,500mAh battery the phone has Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity though there is GPS facility on the phone.
This is a single SIM version will be called Trend II while the dual SIM version will be called Galaxy Trend Duos II. Both the phone will have the same specifications more or less albeit a little heavier on size.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300