Vodafone warns iPhone users against iOS 6.1 upgrade
London: Vodafone has warned iPhone 4S owners to avoid the iOS 6.1 upgrade because of reported 3G problems.
Vodafone said in a statement that the update "impacts performance on 3G”, adding that iPhone 4S owners should not upgrade until Apple has ‘a solution to their software issue’.
A similar warning has been issued by 3 in Austria, according to a customer who quoted the warning on Facebook, the Telegraph reports.
Vodafone said that Apple is working on a solution to their software issue.
According to the paper, Apple’s support forums feature numerous reports from iPhone owners who say that they are experiencing problems with battery life since upgrading to iOS 6.1.
However, some users say restoring the handset using iTunes solves the problem, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300