Harrison Ford gets deportation threat from Indonesia over climate change interview
New Yor: Harrison Ford has been threatened with deportation after allegedly confronting Indonesia`s forestry minister Zulkifi Hasan during an interview about illegal logging and climate change.
According to a US publication, presidential adviser Andi Arief has accused the ` Star Wars` star of "attacking" Hasan with questions and "harassing state institutions," the New York Daily News reported.
Ford, 71, was in the country as part of a Showtime series on climate change called "Years of Living Dangerously."
Arief said that Hasan was shocked that as soon as Ford`s crew came in, they started filming and interviewing him and the forestry minister was only given the opportunity to say one or two sentences during the session.
Arief added that Ford`s crew and those who were helping him in Indonesia must be questioned to find out their motives for harassing a state institution and if necessary, they will be deported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!