Nigella Lawson confesses using cocaine and marijuana
Wellington: Nigella Lawson has admitted that she used cocaine and marijuana a handful of times, but denied using illegal drugs.
The 53-year-old television personality has accused her former husband Charles Saatchi of spreading the drugs allegation and revealed that he had been claiming that he was taking cocaine out of her nose at Scott`s restaurant, where he was photographed gripping her throat, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She said that the advertising mogul had threatened to destroy her if she did not clear his name regarding that incident.
Lawson appeared as a prosecution witness at the fraud trial of Elisabetta and Francesca Grillo who worked as nannies, cleaners and assistants in the couple`s home.
The food writer revealed details of what happened at the restaurant and added that the wealthy art dealer had spread "false allegations that I was a habitual user and drug addict" who snorted cocaine daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India