Nigella Lawson confesses using cocaine and marijuana
Wellington: Nigella Lawson has admitted that she used cocaine and marijuana a handful of times, but denied using illegal drugs.
The 53-year-old television personality has accused her former husband Charles Saatchi of spreading the drugs allegation and revealed that he had been claiming that he was taking cocaine out of her nose at Scott`s restaurant, where he was photographed gripping her throat, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She said that the advertising mogul had threatened to destroy her if she did not clear his name regarding that incident.
Lawson appeared as a prosecution witness at the fraud trial of Elisabetta and Francesca Grillo who worked as nannies, cleaners and assistants in the couple`s home.
The food writer revealed details of what happened at the restaurant and added that the wealthy art dealer had spread "false allegations that I was a habitual user and drug addict" who snorted cocaine daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check