Mary Kom: Any movie I act in will flop
Greater Noida: London Olympics bronze medalist M.C. Mary Kom joked that if she acts in the movie on her life, the movie will flop.
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making a biographical film on Mary Kom depicting her struggle to the top. Actor Priyanka Chopra will be enacting the pugilist.
"If I act in the movie, it will definitely flop. I am not good in acting, only good in the ring. I don`t want it to flop as I want the movie to do well," said the five-time World Champion on the sidelines of Cycling Federation of India`s Tour de India at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC).
"I am very happy and excited about the film. It`s like a dream come true. Never thought a movie would be made on me and on my life history. I am really thankful to the filmmakers," said the mother of two, who met Priyanka a couple of days back in Mumbai to discuss the movie.
Commenting on the more serious issues of the suspension of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and Indian Boxing Federation (IBF), she said: "I do not know what is right or wrong but what I can say is sportspersons are not happy with this. I don`t have a good feeling about this and the issue is upsetting. Hope the issues get solved quickly."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!