Priyanka wants lessons from Mary Kom
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is set to play M.C. Mary Kom in a movie, is keen to learn from the Olympic bronze medallist how to wear boxing gloves.
"Now off to my first meeting with the one and only Mary Kom! Dhan tana... Will make her teach me how to wear my boxing gloves," Priyanka tweeted Tuesday night.
The 30-year-old will be portraying the five-time women`s boxing champion in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s film.
It is also said that Mary Kom herself might also make a special appearance in the film, as the opponent of the on-screen Mary Kom.
The movie, which will be directed by Omung Kumar, will go on the floors early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh