Priyanka wants lessons from Mary Kom
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is set to play M.C. Mary Kom in a movie, is keen to learn from the Olympic bronze medallist how to wear boxing gloves.
"Now off to my first meeting with the one and only Mary Kom! Dhan tana... Will make her teach me how to wear my boxing gloves," Priyanka tweeted Tuesday night.
The 30-year-old will be portraying the five-time women`s boxing champion in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s film.
It is also said that Mary Kom herself might also make a special appearance in the film, as the opponent of the on-screen Mary Kom.
The movie, which will be directed by Omung Kumar, will go on the floors early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!