Shooting for Mary Kom biopic from June: Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra will start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s biopic on Olympic medallist Mary Kom from June and is busy training for the role.
"We will start the film in June. I am training for it at the moment and it will take me that much time to come into shape," she said at a press conference Tuesday.
The actress also added that the training was rigorous.
"Every part of my body hurts. Now I know how Mary Kom trains herself everyday," she said.
The film will be directed by Omung Kumar Bhandula.
Priyanka will also be seen in the remake of "Zanjeer", "Gunday" and "Krrish 3" this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing
- Jena Malone to play Batgirl in 'Batman v Superman'?
- Shah Rukh Khan wraps 'Dilwale' shooting in Bulgaria
- Check out: Glistening and fiery Katrina Kaif in 'Afgan Jalebi' from 'Phantom'
- 'Dilwale' will entertain in Rohit Shetty's style, claims Shah Rukh Khan