Demi Lovato reaches out to support Paris Jackson
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato has reached out to help Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop-star Michael Jackson, following her hospitalisation for allegedly trying to commit suicide.
Lovato lost her father, Patrick Lovato, last month after he lost the battle to cancer, reports conatctmusic.com.
"With Demi having just lost her dad, she feels a special bond with Paris. She told Paris about how she`d endured horrible bullying about her weight and her looks and even nasty comments about her estranged father. That struck a chord with Paris because of her own controversial father and like Demi, she`s been dieting for years," a source was quoted as saying.
"There are so few people in Hollywood who show up during the tough times but Demi is the real deal," the source added.
Lovato recently partnered with a mental health charity to honour her late father to help those with mental illnesses and seeking treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Deepika Padukone enters 'world`s highest-paid actresses' list