Demi Lovato reaches out to support Paris Jackson
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato has reached out to help Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop-star Michael Jackson, following her hospitalisation for allegedly trying to commit suicide.
Lovato lost her father, Patrick Lovato, last month after he lost the battle to cancer, reports conatctmusic.com.
"With Demi having just lost her dad, she feels a special bond with Paris. She told Paris about how she`d endured horrible bullying about her weight and her looks and even nasty comments about her estranged father. That struck a chord with Paris because of her own controversial father and like Demi, she`s been dieting for years," a source was quoted as saying.
"There are so few people in Hollywood who show up during the tough times but Demi is the real deal," the source added.
Lovato recently partnered with a mental health charity to honour her late father to help those with mental illnesses and seeking treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside