Gwyneth Paltrow in awe of Miranda Kerr
London: `Iron Man 3` star Gwyneth Paltrow thinks it would be weird to be as pretty as supermodel Miranda Kerr.
The 40-year-old actress said she asked Kerr if it is strange to be "that pretty" at the Met Gala in New York, reported Contactmusic.
"I was like, `Is it weird to be that pretty?` And she was like, `no`.
"She was wearing a black Michael Kors dress that was sort of like a sparkling bandeau, and her whole stomach was showing. It was really beautiful. It was a little punk-y. She`s just so pretty, it`s abnormal," Paltrow said.
The actress who has daughter, Apple, eight, and son, Moses, seven, with her singer husband Chris Martin was recently crowned the World`s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors can do little to break away from stereotypes: Zakir Hussain
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan
- TIFF 2016 releases its impressive schedule
- Can't spend more than a week away from husband: Zoe Saldana