Is it ‘Happy New Year’ for Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra?
Mumbai: Well, this is something that might surprise one and all. Shah Rukh Khan, who had recently expressed his feelings for “special” friend Priyanka Chopra, now wishes to work with her in Farah Khan’s film ‘Happy New Year’.
Priyanka and Shah Rukh’s friendship hit the rocks early this year when the actress was accused of putting Mrs SRK’s (Shah Rukh’s wife Gauri) paradise in trouble, owing to her “friendship” with the superstar.
Talking to TOI, a source revealed, “Deepika, Katrina, Priyanka and Kareena were all in the reckoning.”
But since all the other actors are pre-occupied and have no dates left to sign a new film, Priyanka becomes the only option by default.
“With PeeCee trying hard to get a toe-hold in the Salman Khan camp, SRK tried his best to leverage his association with his ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ co-star Katrina (former ladylove of Salman Khan). But she stonewalled all his efforts,” added the source.
So will SRK take PC on board out of exasperation or does he really intend to work with the actress? Only time will tell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch