Kourtney Kardashian keeps list of baby names on cell phone
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian, who’s expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick in July, says that they have a list of options for baby names that she keeps on her cell phone.
Kardashian, who already has a 2 year old boy Mason, is having a girl this time and admits that she hasn’t settled on a good name yet.
“We always have our little list that I keep in my phone,” she told People magazine at the New York City launch of Nokia Lumia 900 on Monday.
“I have my little list of names, and I cross it off one day and a new one comes. We definitely don’t have the name. We’re going back and forth,” she said.
The reality TV star revealed that she is finding pregnancy more challenging the second time.
“I feel really good ... [though] this time I had a little more morning sickness.
“I think it’s a little bit harder being pregnant when you have a toddler I’m chasing after. Last time I could nap more,” she said.
However, the 32 year old is happy and says that hectic nature of this pregnancy keeps her on the move.
“I’ve been active chasing after Mason… We go on walks all the time. Pushing the stroller is like carrying all these weights, and then [there’s] the extra weight on my stomach, so it’s good. It’s fun.
“Last time I felt amazing the whole [pregnancy], and this time too. I feel really lucky,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC