Manali reminds Priyanka Chopra of late father
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who jetted off to Manali for a film`s shoot, is missing her late father Ashok Chopra there.
According to reports, she is in Manali in Himachal Pradesh to shoot for a biopic on Olympic medal-winning boxer Mary Kom.
"I love outdoor shoots. Something so comforting about a routine... have such wonderful memories of Manali with my dad. It was our favourite thing to do... drive to the mountains and stop at every fruit stall and dhaba on the way, loud music and singing in the car," she tweeted Sunday.
"Getting off at the snow collected on the sidewalk and playing competitive snowball! And it hurt! Collecting pine cones and making a fire. Cooling fruits in the cold river and making a picnic wherever we wanted... my dad`s sense of adventure was so spontaneous and fun. I miss you dad," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai