Manali reminds Priyanka Chopra of late father
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who jetted off to Manali for a film`s shoot, is missing her late father Ashok Chopra there.
According to reports, she is in Manali in Himachal Pradesh to shoot for a biopic on Olympic medal-winning boxer Mary Kom.
"I love outdoor shoots. Something so comforting about a routine... have such wonderful memories of Manali with my dad. It was our favourite thing to do... drive to the mountains and stop at every fruit stall and dhaba on the way, loud music and singing in the car," she tweeted Sunday.
"Getting off at the snow collected on the sidewalk and playing competitive snowball! And it hurt! Collecting pine cones and making a fire. Cooling fruits in the cold river and making a picnic wherever we wanted... my dad`s sense of adventure was so spontaneous and fun. I miss you dad," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016