Photography? Priyanka Chopra loves it
New Delhi: It`s not only about posing in front of shutterbugs that Priyanka Chopra loves to do, the ‘Barfi!’ actress equally loves to click and capture beautiful things around her.
"I am very much into photography and I like to capture whatever beautiful things I come across during my day-to-day life," said the 30-year-old, who was in the capital to launch the latest spring summer collection of Nikon Coolpix cameras.
Dressed in ankle-length dress in tangerine and yellow shade, Priyanka looked as ravishing as ever with minimal make-up and red lipstick.
The launch included 17 new models of Coolpix in 69 colours with a price range starting from Rs.4,990.
The actress will seen in films like ‘Zanjeer’, ‘Krrish 3’ and ‘Gunday’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai