Ranveer Singh hospitalised with dengue
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh was admitted to a suburban hospital here in the wee hours of Friday morning following high fever. Doctors have diagnosed a severe case of dengue.
The actor was shooting in Durgapur near Kolkata for ‘Gunday’ since the past few days, but despite fever, he continued to shoot as per the schedule to avoid any inconvenience and loss to the production, read a statement from his official spokesperson.
He only underwent tests once he was back in Mumbai, and he was diagnosed with dengue here.
There is currently no clarity on how long it will be before Ranveer is back in action, but he is in a very positive state of mind.
‘Gunday’ is being directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, and it also features Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar