Ranveer Singh hurts himself on ‘Gunday’ sets, yet again!
New Delhi: Ranveer Singh seems to have become too injury prone on the sets of his upcoming movie ‘Gunday’.
According to reports, the 27-year-old actor – who reportedly fell off from an elevated stage and underwent a small surgery a few months back – is said to have hurt himself once again while shooting for the film in Kolkata.
“One such scene was being shot yesterday when they met with a small hiccup as it was a scene being shot in mud and a small piece of glass hurt Ranveer in the sole of his foot. He is fine and will be back on the sets tomorrow,” a spokesperson for Ranveer said.
‘Gunday’ – directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and Produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films – also stars Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Kapoor.
We wish Ranveer a speedy recovery!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday