Robin Williams brought so much joy in my life: Matt Damon
Los Angeles: Matt Damon, Robin Williams` co-star in `Good Will Hunting`, remembered the comedian as a "beautiful man" who brought "so much joy" in his life.
"Robin brought so much joy into my life and I will carry that joy with me forever. He was such a beautiful man. I was lucky to know him and I will never, ever forget him," Damon said.
"I truly hope the people in the media can find it within themselves to give his family some privacy during this horrible time."
`Good Will Hunting` star Ben Affleck also gave an equally moving tribute to Williams, who played a mentor to the Damon`s onscreen character.
"Heartbroken. Thanks chief - for your friendship and for what you gave the world. Robin had a ton of love in him. He personally did so much for so many people. He made Matt and my dreams come true.
"What do you owe a guy who does that? Everything. May you find peace my friend," Affleck wrote on his Facebook page.
`Good Will Hunting` won critical acclaim, landing nine Academy Award nominations and earning Affleck and Damon the Best Original Screenplay Oscar, while Williams walked off with the Best Supporting Actor trophy for his role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam