SRK turns to books on Buddha to stay calm
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is basking in the glory of his team Kolkata Knight Riders victory in IPL 7, has begun reading books on Gautam Buddha`s life to help him stay calm.
The 48-year-old actor has been busy shooting Farah Khan`s next `Happy New Year` besides cheering his team in UAE and India throughout this IPL season.
"Got a set of books on the life of Gautam Buddha. Excited to start reading them so that I can calm down a bit," Shah Rukh posted.
The `Chennai Express` star joined his team at Eden Gardens in Kolkata last night to celebrate their IPL victory along with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and a host of Bengali stars.
"Overwhelmed at how much love I receive. Makes me want to give my all in the service of making people smile. Hope I have enough to give for long,` he posted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt