SRK turns to books on Buddha to stay calm
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is basking in the glory of his team Kolkata Knight Riders victory in IPL 7, has begun reading books on Gautam Buddha`s life to help him stay calm.
The 48-year-old actor has been busy shooting Farah Khan`s next `Happy New Year` besides cheering his team in UAE and India throughout this IPL season.
"Got a set of books on the life of Gautam Buddha. Excited to start reading them so that I can calm down a bit," Shah Rukh posted.
The `Chennai Express` star joined his team at Eden Gardens in Kolkata last night to celebrate their IPL victory along with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and a host of Bengali stars.
"Overwhelmed at how much love I receive. Makes me want to give my all in the service of making people smile. Hope I have enough to give for long,` he posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asking money from producers to feature Pakistani actors in their films is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'ADHM'
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS