SRK turns to books on Buddha to stay calm
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is basking in the glory of his team Kolkata Knight Riders victory in IPL 7, has begun reading books on Gautam Buddha`s life to help him stay calm.
The 48-year-old actor has been busy shooting Farah Khan`s next `Happy New Year` besides cheering his team in UAE and India throughout this IPL season.
"Got a set of books on the life of Gautam Buddha. Excited to start reading them so that I can calm down a bit," Shah Rukh posted.
The `Chennai Express` star joined his team at Eden Gardens in Kolkata last night to celebrate their IPL victory along with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and a host of Bengali stars.
"Overwhelmed at how much love I receive. Makes me want to give my all in the service of making people smile. Hope I have enough to give for long,` he posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta