Sylvester Stallone’s son posted pics on Facebook 17 hours before dying
Washington: It has been revealed that Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage’s Facebook account had been updated with photos 17 hours before his body was found, dismissing earlier claims that he may have been dead for several days before his body was discovered in his Hollywood Hills home on Friday.
Lawyer and longtime friend George Braunstein made the revelation adding that the 36-year-old never exhibited any signs of drug use or addiction, although he smoked cigarettes and consumed candy and soda.
“Sage didn’t even drink. There was a report that his room was filled with liquor bottles. Actually, they were empty bottles of Dr. Brown’s Cream Soda,” a magazine has quoted Braunstein as saying.
“Sage was a really young, very sensitive, and very talented kid. There has been no indication that there was anything wrong in his life,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs