When Deepika Padukone visited an ailing Ranveer Singh
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone visited Ranveer Singh, who has been undergoing treatment for dengue in a hospital since Friday last week.
The lead actress of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram-Leela’, which is slated to release on November 15, had special permission to meet her co-star and dear friend.
Reportedly, even Deepika is not in the best of her health as she injured herself while shooting for a sequence of Bhansali’s magnum opus.
Ranveer was running with high fever while he was shooting in Durgapur near Kolkata for ‘Gunday’ last week. The actor apparently, continued to shoot despite fever in order to avoid any inconvenience and loss to the production, his official spokesperson said in a statement.
The actor underwent tests after returning to Mumbai and was diagnosed with dengue.
Here’s wishing the young and talented actor speedy recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside