`Hangover` actor reveals weight-loss secret
Los Angeles: ‘The Hangover’ actor Jason Sudeikis says that his fiancée, actress Olivia Wilde, helped him to lose weigh.
"The truth is, I`m not getting up an hour earlier and walking on a treadmill. I have the greatest workout partner in the world. And you don`t need a gym membership for that kind of workout," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 37-year-old actor.
Sudeikis, who began dating the 29-year-old actress in November 2011, has also made a number of changes to his diet.
"A lot of it comes from tiny things, like not eating barbecue sauce with my pizza at two in the morning. I think it`s all a manifestation of being happy and wanting to treat myself well," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall