`Hangover` actor reveals weight-loss secret
Los Angeles: ‘The Hangover’ actor Jason Sudeikis says that his fiancée, actress Olivia Wilde, helped him to lose weigh.
"The truth is, I`m not getting up an hour earlier and walking on a treadmill. I have the greatest workout partner in the world. And you don`t need a gym membership for that kind of workout," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 37-year-old actor.
Sudeikis, who began dating the 29-year-old actress in November 2011, has also made a number of changes to his diet.
"A lot of it comes from tiny things, like not eating barbecue sauce with my pizza at two in the morning. I think it`s all a manifestation of being happy and wanting to treat myself well," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall