Deepika, Salman are fitness icons: Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is fitness conscious herself, believes Deepika Padukone and Salman Khan are the greatest fitness icons of the Hindi film industry.
While Jacqueline worked with Deepika in `Race 2` last year, she will be seen opposite superstar Salman in Sajid Nadiadwala`s `Kick`.
"I think a great icon or inspiration for fitness is Deepika Padukone," Jacqueline said here in an interview.
"Since I have worked with her, I have seen how dedicated she is to her fitness regime, how she works out in the gym, how healthy she is and what healthy food she eats," she added.
Among the male actors, Jacqueline feels Salman and John make for great fitness icons.
"Among the actors, I feel John Abraham and Salman Khan are dedicated to their fitness and they are extremely healthy," the 28-year-old said.
Currently, Jacqueline is shooting for `Kick` and she said that she keeps getting fitness tips from Salman during the shoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall