Drew Barrymore `loves` her life now
London: Drew Barrymore has revealed that her life now is the way she had always wanted it to be and it`s all because of karma.
The mum-of-one, who went to rehab at the age of 14 and officially emancipated from her mother at 17, said that she has great in-laws now and it might be the best karma for having one of the wackiest upbringings, the Daily Express reported.
Barrymore, who is married to Will Kopelman, admitted that she never had dinner with her own mum or dad, let alone all together.
The gorgeous actress asserted to the publication that it is amazing to think that in life one can have a complete do-over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall