Halliwell not obsessed with dieting
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell says she doesn`t believe in following a strict diet regimen.
The singer, who has designed a range of swimwear for high street retailer Next, is known for her fluctuating shape. Now she is comfortable with herself.
"I don`t follow strict diets because I don`t believe in them. I`ve yo-yoed like everyone else, but I finally feel comfortable with the way I am. I designed my new bikinis to appeal to every woman, whether they`re a size 8 or 16," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall