Have not exercised much to shed baby weight: Kim Kardashian
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says her daughter North keeps her so busy that she does not get enough time to work out.
The 33-year-old socialite, who gave birth to North in June with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, recently flaunted a slim figure. She credits taking Atkins diet for losing weight, reported Radar online.
"I haven`t exercised a whole lot so far, just because I`ve been busy with the baby and I don`t want to leave her. I still have some baby weight to go," Kim said.
"Atkins worked for me and I don`t feel tempted to eat a bunch of junk food. It`s just about staying healthy, it will come off.
The `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star recently received heavy criticism for flaunting her post-baby body in a revealing photograph on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall