Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep
London: Hugh Jackman admits he walks in his sleep, which is one of his unusual and frustrating habits.
"I`m one of those people who runs in their sleep - I twitch a lot. I`m fine with it, but my wife says that she can count to 17 after I fall asleep and I`ll start twitching. Luckily she`s quite a heavy sleeper but that`s probably my most frustrating habit," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Jackman, who has children Oscar, 10, and Ava, five, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, says he wants to have superpower.
"If I could have a superpower I`d love to be able to swim and breathe underwater. I`d love to be Aquaman,"
"I`m sure there are better superpowers though - flying would be good and teleporting, as I have family and friends all over the world. I`m a little greedy, I want three superpowers," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall