Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep
London: Hugh Jackman admits he walks in his sleep, which is one of his unusual and frustrating habits.
"I`m one of those people who runs in their sleep - I twitch a lot. I`m fine with it, but my wife says that she can count to 17 after I fall asleep and I`ll start twitching. Luckily she`s quite a heavy sleeper but that`s probably my most frustrating habit," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Jackman, who has children Oscar, 10, and Ava, five, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, says he wants to have superpower.
"If I could have a superpower I`d love to be able to swim and breathe underwater. I`d love to be Aquaman,"
"I`m sure there are better superpowers though - flying would be good and teleporting, as I have family and friends all over the world. I`m a little greedy, I want three superpowers," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan on marriage: I am happy, it will happen
- 'Stars Wars: The Force Awakens' sued over Harrison Ford's broken leg
- Unbelievable! Rishi Kapoor’s transforms into a 90-year-old man: Watch video
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms