Johnny Depp opens up about vision problem
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp, who often sports tinted glasses, has revealed he has been "basically blind as a bat" in his left eye.
He said he suffers the problem since birth.
He is also near-sighted in his right eye and says he relies heavily on his prescription spectacles for his vision.
"Everything is just very, very blurry. I’ve never had proper vision," thesun.co.uk quoted the 50-year-old as saying.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star said he can only see a few inches from his face if he is playing a character that does not wear glasses or sunglasses.
Depp has two children - Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, with his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall