Oprah Winfrey advises people to meditate
London:Chat Show host Oprah Winfrey has talked about the benefits of meditation and advices people to do it regularly.
The 59-year-old meditates twice a day and encourages her staff to do the same, reported Contactmusic.
"Actually I brought meditation to my company right before I ended `The Oprah Winfrey show` in 2010, because it makes for a better environment when everybody is focused and of one mind," she said.
Winfrey, who relies upon the meditation mantras of Deepak Chopra, has formulated an online forum in order to guide others about the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms