Oprah Winfrey advises people to meditate
London:Chat Show host Oprah Winfrey has talked about the benefits of meditation and advices people to do it regularly.
The 59-year-old meditates twice a day and encourages her staff to do the same, reported Contactmusic.
"Actually I brought meditation to my company right before I ended `The Oprah Winfrey show` in 2010, because it makes for a better environment when everybody is focused and of one mind," she said.
Winfrey, who relies upon the meditation mantras of Deepak Chopra, has formulated an online forum in order to guide others about the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall