Paris Hilton content with her life
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton is happy with the way she has lived her life.
"For me, the most important thing is that I`ve lived my life honestly. I`ve made mistakes but I`ve had more hits than fails, and I can say I`m happy and every day I`m working to achieve my dreams," OK! magazine quoted Hilton as saying.
Hilton, 32, who is dating River Viiperi, 22, runs her own business. She is ready for the surprises that come her way each day.
"There are always new surprises ... you just have to be prepared to deal with what life brings you," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms