Pregnancy cures Posh’s acne problems
London: Singer-and-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is thrilled with the unexpected side effect of her fourth pregnancy as it has cured her acne problems.
The former Spice Girls, who is due to give birth this summer has been experiencing skin problems since she was a teenager, Femalefirst reported.
"Victoria has tried everything under the sun for her skin, yet nothing has worked as well as getting pregnant with her fourth baby. The hormones really suit her and she`s said this pregnancy has cleared up her spots," said a source.
"She has a pretty flush to her cheeks that wasn`t there before. It`s like a natural blusher. The texture of her skin is much smoother and any open pores seem to have closed up. She`s been drinking lots of water and eating fruit like kiwis and strawberries," a source said.
Soccer star David Beckham, who is married to 36-year-old Victoria thinks she is looking sexier than before.
"David loves this healthy new glow. He thinks she`s sexier than ever," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall