Pregnant Christina Aguilera follows healthy diet
Los Angeles: Pregnant Christina Aguilera is trying to stick to a healthy diet because she doesn`t want to gain as much weight as she did when she was pregnant with her son Max.
The singer is pregnant with her first child with fiancé Matthew Rutler.
Aguilera reportedly gained 40 pounds while expecting her child Max, her six-year-old son with ex-husband Jordan Bratman, so now she is determined not to put on as much weight.
"She is making much better choices and is adamant about staying healthy. She`s telling everyone how vibrant and connected to her body she feels," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Aguilera had shed a lot of weight before getting pregnant and has so far been able to carry on with her healthy eating regime relatively easily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall