Sharon Osbourne regrets weight loss surgery
Los Angeles: TV host Sharon Osbourne felt like a "cheat" when she had a gastric bypass because she didn`t lose weight in a healthy way.
Osbourne underwent a gastric bypass procedure in 1999 after spending years battling with her weight, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking to "Entertainment Tonight", she said: "I felt like such a cheat when I had that band on my stomach. It makes you vomit the whole time. Nothing goes down because it goes out."
Sharon, 61, and married to rocker Ozzy Osbourne, now controls her weight by sticking to the low-carbohydrate Atkins diet.
"I`d be fibbing if I said I don`t cheat because I do cheat. I cheat a lot on my diet. We all do, but I don`t guilt myself out because the next day I`ll start with my Atkins breakfast sandwich and I`m right back on it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall