SRK trying hard to quit smoking, again!
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan has been facing smoking woes for quiet sometime now. He had been a chain smoker in the past, but has cut down on the usage of the cancer stick now.
However, he is still not happy. He wants to be a social smoker and not ignite the nicotine stick as often as he still does. King Khan has been trying really hard to quit the habit.
As reported by media, "I have come down to six to seven cigarettes a day," Shah Rukh said. It is daughter Suhana who is helping her dad kick the habit.
"Today, when I was leaving home she wasn`t happy to see me carry a pack. But one needs time to even give up a habit you have developed for so many years," says the ‘RA.One’ star.
"Actually, I am sick of carrying cigarettes," he says.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall