Therapy didn`t make Nicola Roberts strong
London: Singer Nicola Roberts, who underwent professional help after suffering from depression, says therapies were "too expensive" and did not even help her.
"No, it didn`t make me stronger. It`s too bloody expensive. I`d rather sit there all night thinking until I couldn`t think any more, then reward myself the next day with a pair of Louboutins. But therapy did make me very deep, because I had to search for the reasons why these things were happening to me," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall