Therapy didn`t make Nicola Roberts strong
London: Singer Nicola Roberts, who underwent professional help after suffering from depression, says therapies were "too expensive" and did not even help her.
"No, it didn`t make me stronger. It`s too bloody expensive. I`d rather sit there all night thinking until I couldn`t think any more, then reward myself the next day with a pair of Louboutins. But therapy did make me very deep, because I had to search for the reasons why these things were happening to me," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall