Women gain weight in new relationship
London: Starting a relationship means lot of love, happiness and an expanding waist line too, shows a research.
The research, conducted by UKMedix.com, has revealed the effect that a women’s frame of mind can have on her weight.
The study also found that the average woman will gain 7.2 pounds or 3.2 kg in the first year of a new relationship. However, just under half put blame on their partner’s poor diet as the reason for weight gain, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It seems that our frame of mind has a huge impact on our weight, and although men seem to lose weight when in a happy relationship, the average woman will gain half a stone," said Sarah Bailey of UKMedix.com. One stone, an old British measure, is 6.35 kg.
"Being comfortable in our love lives often equates to increased self-confidence, perhaps explaining the weight gain that many experience."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall