Suffering from stiff neck? Try these yoga poses!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Are you suffering from stiff neck? Well, it is mostly caused by sleeping in a wrong position or constantly staring at the computer screen for long hours. But doing some yoga stretches can help you get relief from stiffness of neck.
Here are some yoga poses that helps to loosen up your neck muscles:
Trikonasana or triangle pose
This pose gently stretch and targets the sides of your neck. It also helps treat fatigue and offers a deep relaxation to the muscles of your back.
Matsyasana or fish pose
It provides a deep stretch to the back of your neck and your upper back. It also offer a gentle massage to the abdominal organs.
Balasana or child’s pose
This pose helps in treating stiffness of shoulders and neck. It can also relieve drowsiness and headache.
Ustrasana or camel pose
This pose stretch the front of your chest, neck and shoulders that helps you get relieve from stiff neck. It also provide an excellent stretch to your lower back.
Setubandhasana or bridge pose
Doing this pose helps to control how much stretch the back of your neck by how high you lifted your hips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!