Once ingested, the omega 3 fatty acids convert to special pro-resolving mediators that halt inflammation without suppressing the immune system
Long term use of amphetamine sends the sympathetic nervous system and production of the `fight or flight` hormone adrenaline into overdrive, the study said.
500-kg Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who bears the tag of the world's heaviest woman will land in Mumbai on Saturday for a bariatric surgery.
A caesarean section may be necessary when vaginal delivery poses a risk to the mother or baby.
Deworming treatment can have some mild side effects such as - dizziness, nausea, headache, and vomiting.
Worm infections, unfortunately, can happen even after best hygiene measures and precautions, particularly, in children.
On National Deworming Day, February 10, the Health Ministry for the first time will also cover private schools and has asked state governments to rope them in, while it has set up 210 monitoring centres across the country to tackle adverse reactions of the tablet like stomach ache and vomiting.
The study was published in the journal Child Development. As part of the study, the team chose to study 3,425 students from grades five to nine belonging to different socio-economic backgrounds.
Lung cancer is one of the most common and serious types of cancer among aged adults.
The centre's AIDS Diagnosis and Treatment Centre has dedicated itself to addressing this difficulty for the past seven years.
However, the mechanism by which moving or lifting heavy loads could affect egg quality is still unknown.
Launched in 2005, India observes National Deworming Day annually on February 10 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
ONS said the increases in 5-year and 10-year survival rates have been observed in each of the age groups 0 to 4 years, 5 to 9 years and 10 to 14 years.
A new study suggests that regular exercise can may help older adults prevent or delay disabilities that interfere with independent living.
People are motivated to remember fearful events, because this information is useful for daily survival.
This is the first demonstration that the brain's own opioids are directly involved in musical pleasure.
Not drinking enough water is one of the factors leading to urinary tract infection or cystitis, especially in women, according to health experts.
The findings showed that three-year-olds who napped within about an hour of learning a new verb performed better than those who stayed awake for at least five hours after learning, regardless of whether they were habitual nappers.
Making few changes in your lifestyle such as, maintaining a healthy, balanced lifestyle habits is one of the best ways to find relief from stress.
The study has found that daylight savings time (DST) - turning the clock ahead as warmer weather approaches and back as it becomes colder again - increases the rate of miscarriage.
Researchers thought of this move after learning that taxi drivers were among the most stressed people in a workplace.
Health experts further believe that this not only accelerates weight loss but is also equivalent to a half-an-hour brisk walk.
The single shot Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccine nation-wide drive, launched on February 5, 2017, (Sunday) targets around 41 crore children across the country - the largest ever in any campaign.
A new study has revealed that severely obese people are more likely to die at home and are less likely to spend their last days in a home providing care.
Do you often suffer from indigestion? If yes, then your digestive system is not strong and healthy as you are not eating the right kind of foods.
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers