Do you often eat roast potatoes and brown toast? If yes, then stop eating these food as it increases the risk of developing the deadly disease, cancer.
Researchers from Northwestern University in the United States found that 13 speedy mini-apps called `IntelliCare` significantly reduced 50 percent depression and anxiety
Emasoy is the first manufacturer in Manipur for non-dairy based products such as milk, curd and ice cream from soyabean which is known as best alternative to dairy based products.
Arthritis is a painful medical condition in the form of inflammation of joints which leads to severe pain, swelling and stiffness.
By transforming the most common type of cells found in wounds into fat cells, researchers have reported finding a way to manipulate wounds to heal as regenerated skin rather than scar tissue.
We all know that brown rice is considered as one of the healthiest food.
Believe it or not but a good diet plays an important role in keeping the cholesterol level in check.
Sleep plays a key role in helping older adults maintain their healthy mental function, necessary for people as they age, the researchers said.
Researchers from the University of Manchester in the UK found that those who work for leaders who display these traits had lower job satisfaction and scored higher on a clinical measure of depression.
The Mediterranean diet also includes beans and cereal grains such as wheat and rice, moderate amounts of fish, dairy and wine and limited red meat and poultry.
A new research suggests that frequent consumption of smoked, barbecued and grilled meat is not at all good for breast cancer survivors.
They examined records of more than 6.5 million Ontario residents aged 20-85 to investigate the correlation between living close to major roads and dementia, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis.
Researchers examined the potential health benefits of resistant starch, a form of starch that is not digested in the small intestine and is therefore considered a type of dietary fibre.
The man, who travelled to the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou in mid-December and was hospitalized in the neighbouring city of Dongguan earlier this week, died from H7N9.
Rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region.
Do you know kidney stones can occur more than once?
The first-in-human phase 1 study shows a weakened form of the malaria parasite safely activated strong immune responses in 10 healthy volunteers, whose antibodies completely protected mice from malaria infection.
People will be well aware that CO is a toxic molecule but that is at high concentrations. Here we are using very low concentrations which we know the bacteria are sensitive to.
The researchers, including those from Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand, put forth a specific notion of overfat, a condition of having sufficient excess body fat to impair health.
Katrin was already a mother of two before the latest addition to her family, who now shares her birthday too!
It would be no exaggeration if marathon is said to be a sport that includes an assortment of advantages from physical to psychological
A premenstrual mood disorder that affects two to five per cent of women of reproductive age may be the result of a dysregulation in certain gene activity.
Stretch marks are the narrow streaks or lines on the skin with an off colour hue.
A new study has found that mothers with early and chronic depression may increase the risk of kids developing social-emotional problems.
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- Delhi: Republic Day full dress rehearsal today
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Dynastic politics: How leaders seek tickets for their family for polls
- NSG to make their debut at Republic Day parade
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- BJP sends 250 bikers to 'expose' Arvind Kejriwal, AAP in Punjab