A C-section, although relatively safe, should be considered only when the health of either the mother or baby is at risk from vaginal delivery.
The researchers found that mice suffering from Alzheimer`s have a different composition of intestinal bacteria compared to mice that are healthy.
According to researchers, vaping is a "one-way bridge" to cigarette smoking for teenagers in the study published in journal Tobacco Control.
Among Brazilians aged 1-14, cancer was the leading cause of death by disease as well.
36-year-old Eman, who is scheduled to undergo a bariatric surgery and subsequent treatment in Mumbai arrived with sister Shaimaa Ahmed.
People have different levels of acceptance for medication because of their socio-cultural assumptions and prejudices.
The researchers believe that the findings, published in the journal Science, can lead to new ways to fight malaria without using poisonous chemicals.
Once ingested, the omega 3 fatty acids convert to special pro-resolving mediators that halt inflammation without suppressing the immune system
Long term use of amphetamine sends the sympathetic nervous system and production of the `fight or flight` hormone adrenaline into overdrive, the study said.
500-kg Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who bears the tag of the world's heaviest woman will land in Mumbai on Saturday for a bariatric surgery.
A caesarean section may be necessary when vaginal delivery poses a risk to the mother or baby.
Deworming treatment can have some mild side effects such as - dizziness, nausea, headache, and vomiting.
Worm infections, unfortunately, can happen even after best hygiene measures and precautions, particularly, in children.
On National Deworming Day, February 10, the Health Ministry for the first time will also cover private schools and has asked state governments to rope them in, while it has set up 210 monitoring centres across the country to tackle adverse reactions of the tablet like stomach ache and vomiting.
The study was published in the journal Child Development. As part of the study, the team chose to study 3,425 students from grades five to nine belonging to different socio-economic backgrounds.
Lung cancer is one of the most common and serious types of cancer among aged adults.
The centre's AIDS Diagnosis and Treatment Centre has dedicated itself to addressing this difficulty for the past seven years.
However, the mechanism by which moving or lifting heavy loads could affect egg quality is still unknown.
Launched in 2005, India observes National Deworming Day annually on February 10 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
ONS said the increases in 5-year and 10-year survival rates have been observed in each of the age groups 0 to 4 years, 5 to 9 years and 10 to 14 years.
A new study suggests that regular exercise can may help older adults prevent or delay disabilities that interfere with independent living.
People are motivated to remember fearful events, because this information is useful for daily survival.
This is the first demonstration that the brain's own opioids are directly involved in musical pleasure.
Not drinking enough water is one of the factors leading to urinary tract infection or cystitis, especially in women, according to health experts.
The findings showed that three-year-olds who napped within about an hour of learning a new verb performed better than those who stayed awake for at least five hours after learning, regardless of whether they were habitual nappers.
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- J&K: Three soldiers martyred in terror attack in Shopian
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- DNA: China bars 60 lakh bank defaulters from travelling
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena maintains grip on Mumbai, BJP dominates other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading; counting underway
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh