Test team announced: Nehra out, Sreesanth in
Mumbai: The 15 member Indian squad for the first two Tests against Sri Lanka was announced on Tuesday with Zaheer Khan and S Sreesanth making a comeback into the side. Delhi pacer Ashish Nehra was a big name to be left out owing to his ordinary performances of late.
Sreesanth’s return to the outfit would heat up the pacer’s spot as he would be keen to make a mark to cement his place. Zaheer’s comeback too would bolster the Indian chances.
The management has decided to have three spinners in the fifteen-member team keeping the home conditions in mind.
MS Dhoni (capt), Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Rahul Dravid, M Vijay, VVS Laxman, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, Yuvraj Singh, S Sreesanth, S Badrinath, Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, Harbhajan Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation