Test team announced: Nehra out, Sreesanth in
Mumbai: The 15 member Indian squad for the first two Tests against Sri Lanka was announced on Tuesday with Zaheer Khan and S Sreesanth making a comeback into the side. Delhi pacer Ashish Nehra was a big name to be left out owing to his ordinary performances of late.
Sreesanth’s return to the outfit would heat up the pacer’s spot as he would be keen to make a mark to cement his place. Zaheer’s comeback too would bolster the Indian chances.
The management has decided to have three spinners in the fifteen-member team keeping the home conditions in mind.
MS Dhoni (capt), Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Rahul Dravid, M Vijay, VVS Laxman, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, Yuvraj Singh, S Sreesanth, S Badrinath, Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, Harbhajan Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway