After devastating Uri attack, India mulls befitting reply to Pak: As it happened
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday chaired a high-level meet to review the security situation in Jammu and Kashmir in the wake of the Uri terror attack.
First Published: Monday, September 19, 2016 - 22:23
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details