Lucky escape for children as bus catches fire
Hyderabad: About 50 students of a private international school had a lucky escape as they managed to come out of a bus that caught fire on the city outskirts on Thursday, police said.
The incident occurred at around 8.15 am near Batasingaram cross roads, Inspector G Srinivas Kumar said, adding all the students got out of the bus before the blaze could spread.
The bus was completely burnt and investigations were on to determine the cause behind the fire, he said.
The vehicle, carrying around 50 students, was on its way to Vanasthalipuram where the school is located from Pochampally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog