Just for Rs 10, a man is killed in Bihar
Patna: A man was stabbed to death in a Bihar town by four people when he refused to pay them Rs 10 to buy gutka - chewing tobacco mix with betel nut, police said Wednesday.
Deepak Kumar Yadav, in his early 20s, was stabbed to death late Tuesday in Katihar town, district headquarters of Katihar, after he refused to pay the money demanded by the four people for buying gutka.
Katihar Superintendent of Police Asgar Imam said that a case has been lodged.
"...it is surprising that man was killed for just Rs 10," he said.
The incident shocked locals who demanded stern action against the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read