Lalu Prasad admitted in AIIMS
New Delhi: RJD chief Lalu Prasad has been admitted in AIIMS following complaints of blood-sugar and high blood pressure.
"The former Railway Minister is undergoing treatment for bloodsugar, high blood pressure and problems in urinary bladder," Prasad`s close aide Premchand Gupta said.
Gupta said that the doctors attending on the 63-year-old RJD chief have stated that he will be fine soon.
Prasad was admitted in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) last evening after he complained of difficulty in urination, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya