Six cell phones, 5 SIMs seized during raid in jail
Patna: Six mobile phones and five SIM cards were recovered during a raid in the high-security Beur central jail here on Sunday, police said.
The raid in the prisoners’ wards was conducted under the leadership of city Superintendent of Police Jaykant in the early hours today, they said.
During meticulous checking of the prisoners wards, six mobile phones and five SIM cards smuggled inside the prison were seized, the police said.
The Beur Central jail in Patna houses thousands of inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!