Six cell phones, 5 SIMs seized during raid in jail
Patna: Six mobile phones and five SIM cards were recovered during a raid in the high-security Beur central jail here on Sunday, police said.
The raid in the prisoners’ wards was conducted under the leadership of city Superintendent of Police Jaykant in the early hours today, they said.
During meticulous checking of the prisoners wards, six mobile phones and five SIM cards smuggled inside the prison were seized, the police said.
The Beur Central jail in Patna houses thousands of inmates.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma