Six cell phones, 5 SIMs seized during raid in jail
Patna: Six mobile phones and five SIM cards were recovered during a raid in the high-security Beur central jail here on Sunday, police said.
The raid in the prisoners’ wards was conducted under the leadership of city Superintendent of Police Jaykant in the early hours today, they said.
During meticulous checking of the prisoners wards, six mobile phones and five SIM cards smuggled inside the prison were seized, the police said.
The Beur Central jail in Patna houses thousands of inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda