Six cell phones, 5 SIMs seized during raid in jail
Patna: Six mobile phones and five SIM cards were recovered during a raid in the high-security Beur central jail here on Sunday, police said.
The raid in the prisoners’ wards was conducted under the leadership of city Superintendent of Police Jaykant in the early hours today, they said.
During meticulous checking of the prisoners wards, six mobile phones and five SIM cards smuggled inside the prison were seized, the police said.
The Beur Central jail in Patna houses thousands of inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!