Woman, two daughters found dead in Patna
Patna: Bodies of three women, mother and her two daughters, were found from a house in Patliputra area here on Saturday, police said.
The victims appear to have been hit on head by some rough weapon, Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG), Patna range, Sunil Kumar told PTI.
The bodies were found in a house at Inderpuri locality, the DIG said adding the motive behind the crime was not clear.
The DIG said officials of forensic department have taken evidence from the spot for investigation.
The family belonged to one Sunil Kumar Singh, a retired government official.
Singh had remarried after the death of his first wife and the victims were his second wife and two daughters. He is staying with his son in Delhi at present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath