Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Dinesh Patel sent SMS about `disclosure` on govt
Raipur: A Congress leader on late Saturday claimed that Dinesh Patel, who was killed in the Naxal ambush on a Congress convoy last month, had sent an SMS to party leaders that a "major disclosure" about the state government would be made on June 15.
Dinesh and his father, Chhattisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel, were killed in the Naxal attack on May 25.
PCC spokesperson Shailesh Nitin Trivedi said Congress leaders in the state have demanded a probe in the matter.
Dinesh had sent a message to some Congress leaders on May 23 that the "disclosure" on the Chhattisgarh government would be made on June 15, Trivedi said.
The National Investigation Agency, which is probing the ambush on Congress convoy, has been informed of the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened