Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Dinesh Patel sent SMS about `disclosure` on govt
Raipur: A Congress leader on late Saturday claimed that Dinesh Patel, who was killed in the Naxal ambush on a Congress convoy last month, had sent an SMS to party leaders that a "major disclosure" about the state government would be made on June 15.
Dinesh and his father, Chhattisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel, were killed in the Naxal attack on May 25.
PCC spokesperson Shailesh Nitin Trivedi said Congress leaders in the state have demanded a probe in the matter.
Dinesh had sent a message to some Congress leaders on May 23 that the "disclosure" on the Chhattisgarh government would be made on June 15, Trivedi said.
The National Investigation Agency, which is probing the ambush on Congress convoy, has been informed of the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack