Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Dinesh Patel sent SMS about `disclosure` on govt
Raipur: A Congress leader on late Saturday claimed that Dinesh Patel, who was killed in the Naxal ambush on a Congress convoy last month, had sent an SMS to party leaders that a "major disclosure" about the state government would be made on June 15.
Dinesh and his father, Chhattisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel, were killed in the Naxal attack on May 25.
PCC spokesperson Shailesh Nitin Trivedi said Congress leaders in the state have demanded a probe in the matter.
Dinesh had sent a message to some Congress leaders on May 23 that the "disclosure" on the Chhattisgarh government would be made on June 15, Trivedi said.
The National Investigation Agency, which is probing the ambush on Congress convoy, has been informed of the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof