Five IPS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a minor reshuffle ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, the Chhattisgarh government has transferred five Indian Police Service (IPS) officers.
"The directive in this regard has been released from Mantralaya late last night. They will be in charge of new departments until further orders," an official said here Monday.
As per the order, Superintendent of Police Korba, Ratanlal Dangi has been shifted as Commandant, 4th Battalion, Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF) at Mana camp in Raipur. Dangi will be replaced by AIG, police headquarters, Amresh Mishra.
SP Korea Ramgopal Garg will replace SP Balod T R Paikra, who will be the Commandant, 8th Battalion CAF, Rajnandgaon.
Besides, commandant of 8th Battalion CAF, Rajnandgaon, BS Dhruv will be the new SP of Korea district.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative