Five IPS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a minor reshuffle ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, the Chhattisgarh government has transferred five Indian Police Service (IPS) officers.
"The directive in this regard has been released from Mantralaya late last night. They will be in charge of new departments until further orders," an official said here Monday.
As per the order, Superintendent of Police Korba, Ratanlal Dangi has been shifted as Commandant, 4th Battalion, Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF) at Mana camp in Raipur. Dangi will be replaced by AIG, police headquarters, Amresh Mishra.
SP Korea Ramgopal Garg will replace SP Balod T R Paikra, who will be the Commandant, 8th Battalion CAF, Rajnandgaon.
Besides, commandant of 8th Battalion CAF, Rajnandgaon, BS Dhruv will be the new SP of Korea district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery