President to visit Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: Pranab Mukherjee will fly into Chhattisgarh Tuesday to inaugurate the new secretariat in Raipur, it was announced Monday.
The president will take part in the closing ceremony of the Rajyotsav celebrations of the government.
He will also visit the Ramakrishna Mission at Narayanpur Wednesday to lay the foundation of two hostels of the Tribal Welfare Department and an Industrial Training Institute Building.
He is also set to inaugurate the Integrated Terminal Building at the Swami Vivekananda Airport here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves