President to visit Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: Pranab Mukherjee will fly into Chhattisgarh Tuesday to inaugurate the new secretariat in Raipur, it was announced Monday.
The president will take part in the closing ceremony of the Rajyotsav celebrations of the government.
He will also visit the Ramakrishna Mission at Narayanpur Wednesday to lay the foundation of two hostels of the Tribal Welfare Department and an Industrial Training Institute Building.
He is also set to inaugurate the Integrated Terminal Building at the Swami Vivekananda Airport here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29