President to visit Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: Pranab Mukherjee will fly into Chhattisgarh Tuesday to inaugurate the new secretariat in Raipur, it was announced Monday.
The president will take part in the closing ceremony of the Rajyotsav celebrations of the government.
He will also visit the Ramakrishna Mission at Narayanpur Wednesday to lay the foundation of two hostels of the Tribal Welfare Department and an Industrial Training Institute Building.
He is also set to inaugurate the Integrated Terminal Building at the Swami Vivekananda Airport here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand