President to visit Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: Pranab Mukherjee will fly into Chhattisgarh Tuesday to inaugurate the new secretariat in Raipur, it was announced Monday.
The president will take part in the closing ceremony of the Rajyotsav celebrations of the government.
He will also visit the Ramakrishna Mission at Narayanpur Wednesday to lay the foundation of two hostels of the Tribal Welfare Department and an Industrial Training Institute Building.
He is also set to inaugurate the Integrated Terminal Building at the Swami Vivekananda Airport here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read