Woman accuses nephews, another man of rape in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A 50-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her three nephews and another man in Korba district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"A case has been registered against four men for allegedly gang-raping the woman in Kodmarra village, under Pasan police station limits," Superintendent of Police P Sundarraj told PTI over phone.
In her complaint, filed yesterday, the woman has accused her nephews and village headman Babla Yadav of raping her on January 24.
Accordingly, she had had an argument with her husband over some issue, following which she went to Babla`s house, asking for his intervention.
Babla allegedly asked her to stay back for some time. After some time, her three nephews arrived there, and the four of them raped her, the complaint states.
The report of the medical examination of the woman is awaited. The accused were questioned, but were yet to be arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next