Woman accuses nephews, another man of rape in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A 50-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her three nephews and another man in Korba district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"A case has been registered against four men for allegedly gang-raping the woman in Kodmarra village, under Pasan police station limits," Superintendent of Police P Sundarraj told PTI over phone.
In her complaint, filed yesterday, the woman has accused her nephews and village headman Babla Yadav of raping her on January 24.
Accordingly, she had had an argument with her husband over some issue, following which she went to Babla`s house, asking for his intervention.
Babla allegedly asked her to stay back for some time. After some time, her three nephews arrived there, and the four of them raped her, the complaint states.
The report of the medical examination of the woman is awaited. The accused were questioned, but were yet to be arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'