Traces of Marijuana found in blood samples of medical student
New Delhi: Blood and urine samples of the first year medical student who was found in a semi-comatose state at the AIIMS auditorium and is battling for life, has revealed traces of Cannabis, also known as Marijuana.
Deepak Brajesh`s condition, hospital sources say is still critical and he is on ventilator. He would turn 19 on Sunday.
His Uncle Vijay Dhaiya, who has rushed with his father to Delhi from Jaipur said, "Doctors are still not confirming anything. They have not yet told us about his blood reports. They have asked us to pray to the Almighty for his life. It is birthday tomorrow."
18-year-old Deepak Brajesh, pursuing MBBS from Jaipur`s Sawai Man Singh medical college, was found in a semi-comatose state at the AIIMS auditorium on September 18.
He had come to participate in a play at the AIIMS` annual festival along with his college friends on September 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal