Two Pakis held near Indo-Pak border in Kutch
Kutch: Two Pakistani nationals have been
apprehended from near the Sir Creek area in west coast of the
district adjoining the international border for illegally
entering Indian territory, Border Security Force (BSF)
officials said on Monday.
The two men identified as Hasan and Liyakat, both in
their early thirties, had entered five kilometres into Indian
territory on Sunday, before they were apprehended by the BSF
unit patrolling the region, they said.
According to BSF officials, the duo, who claim to be from
Thatta region of Sindh province of Pakistan, had come for
fishing in a boat, which dropped them off and went back.
They have been taken to a primary health centre at
Dayapar for health check-up from where they would be taken to
the joint interrogation centre in Bhuj for questioning by
various intelligence agencies, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!