Haryana constable, sister burnt alive as car catches fire
Hisar: A constable of Haryana Police and his sister were burnt alive when the car they were travelling in caught fire near Puthi village in the district.
The mishap took place Monday evening when the constable Sanjay (32) tried to avoid hitting a stray cattle but lost control over his car which rammed into a tree resulting in the vehicle catching fire, police said.
Sanjay`s sister Seema, who got married about two months back, was coming to meet her parents when the mishap took place.
Police said the deceased constable was posted in Meham Police station.
The bodies have been handed over to their relatives after post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love